Monday, February 18, 2013

I just want to go to sleep......

Have you ever had trouble falling asleep?  I have, numerous times and know I'm not alone.  My recent episode lasted about a week and I really didn't think I was going to make it through, missing two days of work because I just couldn't function.  Well, I had to function because I'm a single mom of two kids ages 10 & 12, but it was very difficult.  I tried everything, even Valerian Root for the first time.  Boy does that stuff have a funny smell to it!   I also tried Tylenol PM, a glass of wine and a few other fly by the night concoctions, but they all failed including envisioning a big red Stop Sign!  I don't what happened but eventually I was finally able to get back into a "normal" sleeping pattern and am so grateful. 

Wishing you a restful and sound sleep:)

No comments:

Post a Comment